17 October 2006

Hip OH Crits
Well, I can't let the day go by without saying something about this. These neighbors of mine whom they are good people, without a doubt made the "Jackass Comment of the Day".

They are hardcore Republicans and that's cool, I don't have to agree with someone on every point to respect them, hey, freedom of choice is a cool thing.

They were discussing some of the different activities for our local GOP in preperation for the upcoming elections. I made a comment about how the Party must be scrambling to overcome the damage that Congressman Mark Foley did.

They said, "Well, we don't expect to much fallout, anyone with any sense at all can see he was set up by some faction of the Democrats, this is all nonsense and the truth will come out."

Hmmmm. Foley admitted it, he is in rehab, throwing out all kinds of excuses about why he is a pedophile. Yep, that sure sounds like a Democratic conspiracy to me.

Stay safe people, this is me taking off till tomorrow or later in the day, or who the hell knows. That's unpredictable beauty of me.

No comments: