08 December 2006

Well, I have been browsing the news today and I think that the respective Governors of the State of Illinois and Missouri have qualified for a special "Mooreon Achievement".


I read about their criticism of how Ameren Corp recently handled the massive power outage in the midwest and how they are calling for investigations and inquiries and WHATEVER.


Hey guys, Mother Nature is a bit of a bitch and very unpredictable. Do you have a solution? My guess is no.


Maybe you should bring in the talented Mr. Sharpton to help you figure it out.


Stop pointing fingers from your glass houses boys, people will start pointing back.


Politicians, don't you just love them? In a time of crisis, their first response is always "how can it help me?"


I would like to point out the exception to Mr. Rudy G. of New York. Rudy, let me know what I can do in 08 and I am there. I really think you care.


This is OneSensibleGuy signing off for now.

No comments: