04 November 2008

PopStar Guitar




















I can't go into details as that would not make for a level playing field, what I can say is stay tuned to www.popstarguitar.com as it's not only a very cool new game for the "tweens and teens", but rumor has it they are going to be giving a bootyload of hot cool prizes away.

Check it out at PopStarGuitar.com


Over 50 Songs Including Original #1 Hits:

· Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
· Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy
· Misery Business by Paramore
· Dirty Little Secret by All-American Rejects
· Move Along by All-American Rejects
· Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna
· S.O.S by Jonas Brothers
· See You Again by Miley Cyrus
· Wake Up Call by Maroon 5
· Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5
· All The Small Things by Blink 182
· Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan
· When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down
· It's Not My Time by 3 Doors Down




Call Me Dan

No comments: