05 December 2008

Christmas Manners

I am making one of my Christmas wish for this year and hope you can help this year, I am making a request that while everyone is out shopping this year to smile and say hello to at least one person you don't know in each store you shop. Believe me when I say it's a warming experience that can be contagious in a very good way.

While your driving around looking for parking, let someone merge in, don't speed up to keep that one car from getting in front of you.

If you see someone drop a package or something fall unoticed from a shopping bag, help them out and let them know, or pick it up for them.

Maybe, just maybe you will continue through the New Year and beyond. I can say I never regret smiling.

Call Me Smilin Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, love the post, great policy, smiling,and parking courtesy. Keep it up.