05 December 2008

Interesting visit to the "store"

Last night was a very fun and hilarious experience. We went with some friends to an adult boutique in search of some party gifts for a naughty themed holiday party they were attending. They asked us to go with them and kind of show them around as they had never been.

We have been there before, but I don't believe we ever discussed it with them. Did they just assume we have been there? Do we project an image as being experts in the field? Hmm. Both good questions.

So, after a little mental deliberation I got to thinking, WHO CARES!. I am actually proud that my wife and I are not afraid to explore "new frontiers" together.

A little "buzz" here, a little "buzz" there, it's all good. Call it Chicken soup for the soul. LOL.

Get out and don't be afraid, fantasy can and should be a very healthy thing.

Go Crazy and Call Me Dan.

No comments: