22 May 2008

Parking garage rage?

First off, I want to thank everyone for tossing a hello my way at the Soft Touch event, there were some pretty cool new software apps being presented and you made me look pretty darn good in front of my competitors. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now, here is my real B, gripe and semi complaint. I dropped my wife (we shall call her Daisy) at the airport the other day and this "gentleman" and I were both backing out, well, I thought he gave me the hand wave to go ahead and pull out. I was wrong evidently. I started to back up and all of a sudden he is slapping the back window of the family truckster and screaming at him.

I thought I must have hit some luggage or something, so I jumped out to see what "I had done", and he gets all up in my face and screaming and waving his hands, it was a real insane situation.

So, no way am I arguing with this idiot, so as I start to walk away, he grabs my shoulder and spins me around and starts with the finger poke to the chest. I am a pretty peaceful guy, some might call me a pussy cat of a guy, but you poke that finger in a mans chest, be ready for an unpleasant reaction. He got one too, but it was so silly, stupid and unneccessary.

Lighten up everyone. This world could really use a group hug.

No comments: