14 May 2008

What are my favorite movies you ask?

I recieved a message the other day inquring what my all time list of fave flicks were, hmmm.

My love for the cinema runs deep and can be traced back to 1970 when I was a mere 5 years old and supposed to be asleep in the back of the family station wagon as my parents watched the Robert Altman classic M.A.S.H. at the French Village Drive-In. Sorry mom and dad, but yes, I was awake, and I saw Sally Kellermans brief boob and muff shot in the shower. Sorry, but quietly giggled and giggled and giggled. I had no real clue about what I saw, but had a pretty good idea you wouldn't approve.

So, how do I even begin to narrow it down to 10 movies.

No order here.

An Officer and a Gentleman.
Cool Hand Luke (Maybe the sweatiest movie ever made)
Animal House
Jailhouse Rock
The Godfather
Pride of the Yankees (the Lou Gehrig Story)
True Grit
Jaws
The Big Chill
Somebody up there likes me (the Rocky Graziano Story)

So many great movies to choose from, almost seems a shame to have to name favorites. They are all my favorites.

No comments: