01 June 2008

Don't drink the Kool-aid.

I was watching a nationally known individual today talking about his latest book. I wish I could have been in the audience to slap a few people awake. HE WROTE THE BOOK TO MAKE MONEY. He may have wanted to help others in the begining, but HE WROTE THE BOOK TO MAKE MONEY.

Rush Limbaugh, Suzie Orman, Bill O'Reilly,Tony Robbins, many others, etc, they are all paid entertainers. I watch them sometimes, I don't begrudge them at all for making money, hey, that's what I do.

But remember, they are people who are paid to entertain. Be careful about putting all your faith in their opinions.

Don't drink the Guru Kool-Aid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed 100%. It's a great gig if you can grab it, but you are right, we have become a society of koolaid drinkers, whatever the flavor of the month may be.

HTPC