05 June 2008

Letter to Ask Dan

Hey Dan,

I have been having a bit of a dilemna with my latest DVD copying program, it's called ################ and I cannot get this supposedley "greatest dvd copy software in the world" to copy anything that has come out since this last Christmas. I have followed the forums and tech support, but they can't get this "coaster making software" to work. I say coaster as that's all these blank dvds are good for after try to copy a movie. I noticed you have a few programs you have endorsed, give me the 411 on what I need for just a straight DVD to DVD copy.

I have enough coasters in Bangor, Maine.

Justin G.

Well Justin, I know the program and the answer is simple. It hasn't been updated in over 14 months and in that time, Sony and New Line have rolled out a few different encryption technologies that your current program evidently has not solved yet. Kind of surprises me as they have always been a top program in the past, I don't understand their failure to improve and roll with the new stuff. Anyway, go check out my friends at Bling Software, 123 Copy DVD will make a great copy for you, but I do rec the Gold version for all the handheld options it brings to the table. I have privately emailed you a Priority Code that will get you $15 off the $49.99 price.

Enjoy and if there is anything else I can help with, you know the addy askme@myviewis.com

Call Me Dan

No comments: