05 March 2008

New Hamburger Recipe

Great new recipe for grilling hamburgers.

I was looking to grill a burger for lunch yesterday and wanted to put a little different spin on it, couldn't quite put my finger on what I wanted. So I decided to enter into that dark scary territory of our home we refer to as "The Pantry". Part of it's charm is you never really know what's gonna fall off the shelf when you swing that door open. For all you adventure nuts and adrenaline junkies, come visit our pantry..

Here you go:

1 lb of ground beef, lamb or bison.
1 tablespoon of your favorite BBQ sauce.
1 cup of crushed, almost powdered Chili Cheese flavored Frito chips. (Put chips in a ziploc bag and get your dough roller out)
1 egg.

Mix it up, make your patties, and toss'em on the flame.

Once again, I have created a "Party in your mouth" experience.

Call me Dan

No comments: