26 February 2008

Clinton hits Obama over Farrakhan

Did you watch tonights debate? Well, I kind of think Obama is the guy, at least for the Dems. Can he beat McCain? Will redneck America vote for him? Here is another question, Is John McCain, a 30 year vet of the D.C, going to bring anything new to the table?

I am not endorsing anyone at this point, but I have been looking at alot of different angles and it keeps coming back to B.O. Hmmm. That's interesting, Barack Obamas' initials are B.O.

I swear on all that is holy to YOU, I just noticed that as I typed. LOL. I had better get my submittal into Saturday Night Live, there has to be a script for that.

No matter what your views are, please, get your toosh outta the chair or get up a little early for work and get to the polls this November. You can make a difference.

No comments: