11 February 2008

Podmaxx 08 frees you forever from iTunes


Note to Apple: You guys are killing me with this stuff!!!

First, let me state for the record that I am not an "anti-iPodite", I love my iPod, I bought one for my wife and daughter, have bought several as gifts. Here's the but, they have a few quirks and no real solution in-house for protecting your itunes library. It is just a little frustrating at times.

So I ventured into my local Staples, and picked up the sales clerks rec of a product called Podmaxx 08, he told me it would solve all my problems related to backing up and protecting my iTunes library.

Hmm. Was he right? You bet he was, I love this Podmaxx 08 product for way too many reasons to list here. The bottom line, IT WORKED!! Some of the perks of Podmaxx was the transfer capability, DVDS copied straight into my iTunes, say goodbye to paying Apple for movies. Create ringtones, that was fun. But most importantly, I have a very simple solution for protecting my music library. Heck, I can even use Podmaxx to do some other things I am sure Apple isn't crazy about, but so what. It's my iPod I paid almost $300 bux for, it's my music I PAID for once, not gonna pay twice, nobody should. As for the "other stuff" Podmaxx 08 can do, well, better find out for yourself. I did contact the folks there and they are giving all of my vistiors a %40 discount by entering the Priority Code Bling40 at the online checkout.

Did I mention it lets me transfer my favorite YouTube Videos to my iTunes? Nice.

Visit my friends at Podmaxx



Have fun.

No comments: