28 February 2008

Republicans decry use of 'Hussein' in Obama's name

Come'on folks, this is simply pathetic. As if "Redneck America" doesn't have enough things to think about in their very small minds, let's not add another log to the "hillbilly fire".

I am not endorsing Mr. Obama by any stretch at this point, but really, let's stop the muslim crapola. Obama is not a damn terrorist, doesn't appear to be an Anti-Semite.

What is he? He is just another guy running for president and believes he can make a difference. Maybe he can. Maybe he will get the opportunity. Maybe John McCain will cream him at the polls. Nobody knows yet, it is Feb. Cast your votes in November.

Whatever happens is yet to be seen. But I gotta say, when I hear an idiotic remark about his "being a muslim" I wanna just toss my fishstick sandwiches, cheese and all.

I will say this about Mr. Obama, at least he had the courage and integrity to admit that "He did inhale"

Let's show some class people, if you don't, you will forfeit the right to Call Me Dan. I mean it.

Read pathetic and ignorance at it's finest.

No comments: