17 February 2008

Reality TV and Reality Blogs / Websites


Reality TV= Survivor, Flavor of Love, My Fair Brady, Hogan Knows Best,Celebrity Rehab, etc. It's all just kind of dumb and pathetic in my own humble opinion, it's genius from the networks point of view, they are making a ton of money so it's good business for them. How real can it really be when they are getting paid basically to perform? Or is that the reality of todays society? Let's call it what it really is for the most part, BAD ACTING.

Now I have seen the Nik Richie Blog site appear on the scene with a big bang. But I have to say, after contacting the organization with the attempt to do some real business, my opinion is that Nik Richie is a phantom, second cousin to Harvey the rabbit.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not faulting them and to be quite honest, the DUI postings they put up is something that I definitely approve of and say, "keep it coming". Check out the http://www.thedirty.com/


My point is, I personally get enough reality in my day to day doings an such, when I turn on a TV or watch a movie, 9.9 times out of 10 I want some FANTASY.

FANTASY IS GOOD!!!! Just remember to seperate fantasy and reality once in awhile, lol.

No comments: