08 February 2008

Stop the Madness

Okay, that's enough, this has got to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of off the topic here of the site, but not really. I just read another story of another student shooting. What is the deal with that? Lately, the news has been flooded with students shooting students, Dads shooting their kids and estranged or ex-wives, etc.

What the hell is the deal with this? Shooting your kids? Fellow students? Is there a problem with our drinking water?

I am a lucky man, I have a great wife and great kids. However, if the sky fell in and something happened to damage my marriage, NO FREAKIN WAY on earth am I gonna do something that would take my kids away. NO FREAKIN Way!!!! Those are my kids, they are precious and they are mine!!! You work it out with your ex-spouse and figure out a way to make sure your kids have the most minimal impact to their lives despite the situation.

Students shooting students? Whatever happened to slugging it out and having a soda afterwards and becoming friends? Or using the fact we are Human Beings and cabable of reasoning with each other? Sound crazy? Not to me.

Stop the Shooting!!!! It makes no sense whatsoever!!!!!

No comments: