14 February 2008

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is there for YOU!!

Folks, everyone that knows me can say the same thing, "Dan is NOT shy". LOL. It's true and I admit that one of my greatest talents next to my chili recipe is my ability to "Show Off". LOL. I have no problem with that.

But I have to turn my attention to a serious topic for a change, and it's a topic or should I say an organization that I feel very strongly about and have the highest respect for. The Electronic Frontier Foundation!!

Fred von Lohmann and crew are real consumer heroes in the fight for your Digital Rights day in and day out. I have had the priviledge of meetin Fred on a few occaisons when I was with 321 Studios and I will do whatever it takes to support them till the end. Take a browse at their site and if you can afford a few dollars, send it their way.

http://www.eff.org/

No comments: