29 February 2008

The Misto is the "Maestro"




Everyone who has known me for any length of time, knows that I have a bit of a fascination with Kitchen Gadgets, I don't believe I have ever met an infomercial I didn't like, and if I could get back all the money I have spent over the years on Ronco products, cutters, slicers, juicers, dehydrators, etc. I could probably buy my own island in the Carribean. Some might call it a sickness, I prefer to call it a "Sense of Adventure.

My new gadget is called the Misto, it sprays a perfect olive oil as a mist onto food or your tongue. Whether you are a saute' freak, grill master, bread eater it doesn't matter, this little gadget is my new fave and staying that way for awhile. I love to wake up in the morning and take a big'ol spray hits to the tonsils, LOL. Yes, it's true. I load it up with my favorite Blood Orange Olive Oil I buy at the Queen Creek Olive Mill and it's a great way to start the day, not to mention a "party in your mouth".

Take a look.

Remember, Call Me Dan

No comments: